Airfield Covid-19 information
Covid update – March 2021
Dear all, we look forward to once again opening our doors and welcoming you back to Airways. Going on government guidelines please see the following dates for the re-opening of activities and clubhouse at Darley Moor Airfield.
From March 29th:
- Paragliding and Paramotor Training, with a limit of 6 people per day, will resume.
- Qualified Microlight pilots are able to fly (and 1 passenger within their bubble as per guidelines).
- We are open to visiting pilots, strictly with prior PPR.
- The Hangar is open to Darley Moor Plane owners only.
- Toilets in the clubhouse will re-open.
- Tandem Hang gliding Trial Flights will resume.
- Microlight Trial Flights will resume.
- Training will re-start for Microlight Students.
- Aviator Café will be open for outside seating and takeaway.
- Caravans and Tourers are now able to stay (with prior booking).
- Aviator Café will open for full service.
- Airways Shop will re-open to walk ins.
The airfield is closed on Mondays.
Our Office opening hours: the phones will continue to be manned 10am – 2pm Tuesday to Sunday, and emails answered daily.
The clubhouse is open for toilet access only and the one way system is still in place.
The shop is open for click and collect service or by prior appointment only at this time.
Masks are to be worn in ALL INDOOR AREAS. Please use the hand gels and toilet hand washing facilities provided on entry and exit of buildings.
Temperatures will continue to be taken on students and trial flight customers.
Students will be required to bring their own equipment of helmets, suits, headsets etc.
Any queries please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The Airways Team