Darley Moor Joining Procedures
PPR IS MANDATORY FOR PILOTS FLYING INTO DARLEY MOOR AIRFIELD - CALL 01335 344308
- Dead side to the east of the airfield plus other no-fly zones (Joining procedures must be read)
- £10 landing fee for all microlight aircraft
- £10 overnight parking up to 12 hours
- £15 for single-engine piston plane
- All Tail Dragger aircraft must read the PPM and site brief before attempting to visit Darley Moor (please call us too)
- Watch out for paragliders, hang gliders and microlight aircraft which will be in the area most flyable days.
- You MUST read the joining instructions (Site map, visual and written procedures) below and PPR is required (01335 344308).